With Labor Day around the corner, let’s take a quick look back at this week in social media! Here are a few of my favorite recent reads:
- This insightful article from Maximize Social Business reminds us all that engagement in all its forms is key, not the number of “likes” or page views a brand receives. It’s sometimes too easy to focus on big numbers and metrics that may not be as meaningful to the brand or company.
- We have worked with a number of entrepreneurs over the years. This MOMeo story succinctly outlines some essential skills a successful entrepreneur must have – or at least foster – to be successful.
- Few people would describe me as outdoorsy, but I do enjoy time out-of-doors in the city with friends and family, including my nephew. This thoughtful post from The Stir may give you some fresh ideas for outdoor urban living!
- Crain’s Chicago Business published a wonderful fall cultural calendar for Chicagoans and visitors to the Windy City. There’s something here for everyone!
- One of our client Trex’s “Trexperts,” Kate Campbell, whom you may know from HGTV, posted this beautiful photo reminiscent of fall.
Enjoy the long weekend and the start of fall, just around the corner.