- Relationships Take Work! – A new Brand Relationship Index measurement by Edelman revealed an average consumer-brand relationship score of just 38 on a 100-point scale, based on a study of 13,000 consumers in 13 countries. The index shows marketers have a huge opportunity to build deeper relationships with consumers.
- Survey Says – Consumers favor magazine ads over video ads. A study from Nielsen Catalina Solutions reveals that -- when pitted against TV, digital display, video, mobile and cross-media campaigns – magazine ads delivered the highest return.
- Content is King – Here are four steps to create content that consumers really want to read.
- Internet or internet? – PR pros should be aware of several changes to this year’s AP Stylebook. One of the biggest – and most debated – changes to AP Stylebook’s 2016 edition is that the once-capitalized “Internet” is now lowercase.
- Use Commas Correctly – A comma is a versatile punctuation mark, serving 10 basic functions. Check out these usage instructions courtesy of @PRDaily.
Friday, June 24, 2016
This week’s Twitterverse featured several helpful tips and interesting marketing reports for PR practitioners. Here are some of my favorite finds: