This week’s Twitterverse featured several helpful tips and interesting marketing reports for PR practitioners. Here are some of my favorite finds for the week:
- Perfect Proofreading: Check out these 10 punctuation essentials for every writer courtesy of @PRDaily.
- The IoT Marketing Evolution: Not only is the emergence of IoT revolutionizing the way we see and participate in everyday activities, it is also impactiopportunities to consider.
- Rolex Ranked First, VW Down: The Reputation Institute has released its annual list of the world’s most reputable companies, and there are some familiar faces in the top 10. Rolex made the leap to the top spot, while Volkswagen fell from No. 14 in 2015 to No. 123 this year in wake of its emissions scandal.
- Interview Excellence: Adhere to these 10 crucial steps and you’ll be ready to give the best interview for yourself, your organization and your brand’s image.
- Capitalizing on Cuba: @PRDaily reports how brand managers are setting their sights on Cuba after Obama’s keynote address this week.