From new Facebook features to tips on improving writing, this week’s Twitterverse featured several helpful tools for both journalists and PR practitioners. Here are my favorite finds for the week:
- Facebook Launches Signal: Facebook has launched Signal, a new tool that help
- Survey Says: Although most CEOs understand and appreciate the value corporate communications can bring to their company, a new global study has found that few have the proper applications and people in place to benefit from that value.
- Creating Cool Infographics: Using these 20 tools can help make the process of creating infographics simpler than ever.
- Thumbs Down? Facebook CEO and grey t-shirt fan Mark Zuckerberg has confirmed that Facebook is working on a dislike button to help people better express themselves on the social network.
- Zippy Writing: A recent post by @PRDaily suggests writers pay close attention to the descriptors they use and utilize precise and meaningful adjectives and adverbs to improve writing.