Social media is one of the best – and most irritating (if you’re not careful) – ways to keep up on culture…from pop to politics to sports. Here’s a smattering of topics:
- Call me Caitlyn: Big, buzzy week for the transgender community as Caitlyn Jenner received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYS.
- Friday Night Oops. Despite your personal beliefs, posting an inflammatory, controversial image on Instagram is always a bad PR move in these sensitive times
- Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em? Those dang millennials are back at it again, expressing opinions and stuff. This time: weed is OK.
- Put a smile on: Did you know that happy hour had been illegal in Illinois? Well, now it’s not! Bottoms up.
- Avada Kedavra!!! After a Twitter troll went after Serena Williams for her impressive physique, J.K. Rowling sent him to the Deathly Hallows with a prime-time response.