It may have been a short week work-wise, but the world of public relations is always buzzing! Here are some of the interesting headlines we found this week related to social media and the PR industry:
- Tweaking Twitter: Some suggestions from Social Media Today on how to improve the popular social media site
- #Hashtag 101: Handy guidelines for using that nifty little symbol in your tweets
- Say What?!: PR slang, defined – we’re definitely guilty of a few!
- AP Upgrade: From A-line to zoot-suit, new additions to the 2012 AP Style Guide
- B2B Basics: 7 Tips for Increasing Facebook Fans for Your B2B Business
- Fact or Fiction: Common Misconceptions about the PR Industry
- It Is What It Is: 12 of the Decade’s Most Irritating Words and Phrases