We are launching our new feature: “Favorite Finds,” where we will share some of the interesting, thought provoking or just entertaining PR and social media articles we stumbled across this week. Enjoy!
- How and why to use embeddable tweets.
- The different “influence” tools and a comparison on which measures what.
- Cash Mobs – the latest in local retail traffic driving.
- Will all-you-can-consume services finally unlock the key to magazines on tablets?
- Insights on the “perception gap” between what customers want, and what businesses think they want, on social media.
- This week’s Katie Couric vs. Sarah Palin showdown, and the New York Times’ take on how the morning shows are using guest hosts as "weapons."
Have a great spring weekend!