Fresh off an epically gorgeous weekend in Chicago, we started the week with some fun and sun then returned to some April showers. No matter what it’s doing outside, it’s always interesting weather in the Twittersphere. Here are some of my favorite finds from the week:
- This is a nice article about using LinkedIn to its full potential. The stats about the number of decision makers using the platform are compelling, and it’s well written. The title is deceptive.
- "Did you get my email?” and six other questions that “drive journalists bonkers” – recommended reading for anyone pitching but, presumably, not needed for good PR practitioners.
- For something different, how about one of these funny children’s picture books? A few of the ones listed look pretty adorable, especially President Squid and There’s a Giraffe in My Soup.
- Calling all Kimmy Schmidt fans! According to this infographic on changing media consumption, “70% Americans binge-watch television content, viewing an average of five episodes at a time.”
- “It’s alright…” The Saved by the Bell-themed restaurant opens in Chicago this June!
Have a good weekend!